Week 7
Chapter 14
Summary
Tom, Trevor's friend introduced Trevor a beautiful girl named Bikini for the prom. Trevor was excited to go on a date with the "most beautiful girl" in the world, and spent time with her, looking forward taking her to the party. On the prom night, he figured out that she cannot speak English at all.
Theme
Reputation does not mean everything.
My Story
Now I don't really care about building a good reputation, or being a super star among friends. However, few years ago when I was in elementary school, I cared a lot about how I would look to others. I tried my best to be that kid everyone wants to hang out, and I also worried a lot about my relationships with the others. I needed to act like a performer on the stage. That was the hardest part. Being someone that is not me. Now I noticed that those reputations I built mean nothing since it was a forgery. Going to prom with the most beautiful girl in the world didn't mean anything to him since it was a forgery.
I totally get what you mean.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your opinion =]
ReplyDeleteIt's funny how your stories are a bit similar every time :)
ReplyDeleteexactly
Delete