Week 6
Born a Crime Chapter 12
Theme
Don't hide your feelings just because you are afraid. Be brave and say exactly what you feel and what you think .
Summary
Trevor had a crush on the girl named Zaheera, but he was too afraid to confess his love. One day Zaheera left the school and Trevor didn't get to see her anymore. He later got to know that she also had a crush on him, and waited him to ask her out.
My Story
My story dates back to 2019, and it is not a love story, but a story where I had to bite my tongue because I didn't want to make a noise. Few years ago, our class opened a snack booth for the school festival. There was a huge controversy over our shopping list. I also thought some of the classmates' ideas were stupid. We desperately needed more ricecakes. However, in order to make peace so that I do not ruin the cheerful atmosphere of the festival, I did whatever they want. I was afraid there would be a bigger controversy if I speak out. I was afraid of being rejected. At the end of the festival, we were running out of ricecakes. We definitely should have bought more. I regret hiding my thoughts just because I was afraid. Remember that regretting("I should have done that. I should have done this. I could have been better...etc) is more painful than being rejected. As Trevor mentioned, "Failure is an answer. Rejection is an answer"
I agree with you....wow..
ReplyDeleteI also follow my friends' opinions and don't express mine( ̄ ‘i  ̄;)
ReplyDeleteYeah...you should mostly do what you want
ReplyDeleteI agree. It can be hard to express our thoughts, but it's worse to regret
ReplyDelete